We're keeping students learning both in and out of the classroom.
Explore the department's Learning remotely resources to support both online and offline learning for all students.
Learning remotely without technology
We understand some students do not have access to a device or internet for online learning. Contact the school to discuss non-digital learning from home options for your child.
Here are some additional resources you can use to support your child's learning in literacy and numeracy.
To access these online resources students may need to login using their individual username and passwords.
- ABC Reading Eggs
- Everyone’s an Author – 10 free author videos and downloadable journals
- The Student Filmmaker – six-part module series for students
- The Student Podcaster – six-part module series for students
Below are some how-to guides to help our students.
- How to access the Student Portal & Google Classroom (PDF, 367KB)
- How to download Microsoft Office software (PDF, 503KB)
- Google Classroom cheat sheet for students (PDF, 1.8MB)
- Families guide to Google Tools (PDF, 1.2MB)
T4L TV for Kids
T4L TV for Kids brings you a number of bite sized videos to demonstrate how to use different platforms and tools.
T4L Kids Magazine
T4L Kids magazine is a self-guided independent learning resource created by teachers for students. The magazine aims to provide students with purposeful challenges that engage them in creating content using technology
Get up-to-date information about the department's response to COVID-19 (novel coronavirus).
NSW Health information and advice on COVID-19 (coronavirus).